Do you have a passion for making a real difference in the lives of children with special educational needs? Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling role where you can be a guiding light for young learners? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Protocol Education is looking for energetic support assistants to work within Primary Schools in Uxbridge.
Salary range - £80 - 95 per day, dependent on experience.
Our schools support both students and staff in the best way they can, so if you are looking for roles with great work environments, weekly pay and a work schedule that works for you, this is the role for you.
As a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting children with diverse learning requirements. You'll work closely with experienced educators and specialists, assisting in creating an inclusive and nurturing environment for every child to thrive.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one support: Tailoring your approach to meet the unique needs of individual students, helping them to grasp concepts and build essential skills.
- Collaborating with educators and therapists: Working as part of a cohesive team to develop personalized learning plans and ensure the best outcomes for each child.
- Encouraging communication and social skills: Facilitating interactions between students, fostering confidence, and building friendships.
- Celebrating progress: Witnessing the growth and achievements of your students and sharing in their successes.
What we're looking for:
- A calm and compassionate approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently but also as a team member
- A passion for working with children and making a real impact on their lives
- Some experience of supporting children is necessary. Any experience in schools, with children, with SEN, as a graduate, a youth mentor, sports coach or anything else similar is preferred.
In return, Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free professional development training
• Free ongoing DBS checks (subject to a minimum work period)
• A dedicated consultant offering a supportive and efficient service
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references covering he last 3 years of work history as well as possessing an up-to-date DBS on update service or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.