Are you a dedicated and experienced Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Teaching Assistant looking for flexible and rewarding work opportunities in Hounslow?
Join Protocol Education as a SEND Teaching Assistant, and make a meaningful difference in the lives of students with additional needs.
Position: SEND Teaching Assistant
Location: Hounslow, Greater London
Contract Type: Agency (Temp to Perm/Temporary/Supply)
As a SEND Teaching Assistant working with our agency, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of educational settings, supporting students with a range of special educational needs and disabilities. Your role will be instrumental in helping these students access the curriculum, develop their skills, and reach their full potential.
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to students with SEND
- Assisting with classroom management and creating an inclusive learning environment
- Collaborating with classroom teachers and SEND coordinators to implement Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
- Offering emotional support and encouragement to students
- Providing feedback to support student progress and development
- Previous experience working as a SEND Teaching Assistant in a school setting
- A good understanding of various special educational needs and disabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for helping students with additional needs
- A willingness to adapt to different school environments and support various age groups
Benefits of Working with Our Agency:
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your schedule
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities to gain experience in a variety of educational settings
- Supportive team and ongoing professional development
If you are a dedicated SEND Teaching Assistant seeking flexible and rewarding work opportunities in Hounslow, we invite you to join our agency. Your expertise and commitment will play a crucial role in making a positive impact on the lives of students with additional needs. Apply today by emailing your cv and embark on a fulfilling journey in the field of special education!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.