We are seeking a passionate and dedicated SEN Learning Assistant to support students with special educational needs (SEN) in their learning and development. The role involves working closely with teachers to ensure that students with SEN receive the necessary support to reach their full potential.
- Provide one-to-one or small group support to students with SEN in the classroom.
- Assist teachers in planning and delivering tailored learning activities for students with SEN.
- Monitor and record progress of students with SEN and provide regular feedback to teachers.
- Relevant experience supporting students with SEN in an educational setting.
- Knowledge of SEN and the various strategies and approaches to support students with SEN.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with both students and teachers.
- A passion for making a difference and a love of connecting with others is essential.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.