TA/LSA 1-1 SUPPORT
Are you a highly experienced teaching assistant?
- £85- £90 per day
- Long-term/ Full-time
Protocol is looking for a strong, experienced, and dedicated SEN teaching assistant that can support pupils with physical, behavioural, and learning difficulties under the supervision of the teachers. The perfect candidate will be working on a 1-1 basis in a school in the Harrow area.
- Prepare learning materials under teachers’ supervision
- Looking after children’s physical, social, and emotional welfare
- Keeping a record of pupil’s progress
- Communicating with parents and professionals
- Adequate SEN training and experience
- A* - C in English and Maths
- Available to work at least 3 days per week
- Patience, Empathetic & Sensitive
- Computer Literate & Creative
Protocol will offer
- Consistent support and assistance from our consultants
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A £250 refer a friend scheme
- A performance and loyalty bonus
- Ongoing CPD training
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.