Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in fantastic SEN schools based with positions in and around the West Yorkshire Region.
Protocol Education is looking for caring, supportive, and dedicated Teaching Assistants who have experience working with pupils either as part of small groups or on a one-to-one basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work within classrooms with students who have a variety of needs, this can be with a group or on a 1:1 basis.
- Support students physical, social and emotional welfare.
- To communicate, listen and feedback with other educators to help adapt practices to best fit the students.
- To help in the preparation and organisation of classroom resources including adjusting in classroom layout
- Passionate and interested in working with children with special educational needs
- The ability to work well in a team or at time independently.
- A Patient, Understanding and Consistent approach to the children.
- You do not have come from an educational background for this role, healthcare assistants, nurses and graduates are encouraged to apply
How working for Protocol will benefit you
- Competitive rates of pay, PAYE, no hidden umbrella costs.
- You will be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
- Career progression
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.