SEND Teaching Assistant
Start date: As soon as possible
Protocol Education are currently seeking teaching assistants to work in a school in Walsall.
You will be supporting the teacher in classes across the school. This will be working in either a mainstream school or a special needs school. Either school has a dedicated support system in place for their students and their support workers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work well within a team
- Passionate and interested with working with children for SEND
- Patient and understanding approach
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Teaching Assistant experience
- Providing 1:1 support
- Deliver engaging activities for pupils
- Support to ensure working towards therapy targets
- Available at least 3 days per week
- Work with the class teacher
Protocol education will provide you with:
- A dedicated and teacher experienced consultant to support and guide you through your role
- Progression and CPD training
- A supportive and friendly team
Only applicants who have Right to Work in the UK will be considered.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV or e-mail email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.