Position: 1:1 Primary TA
Start date: Immediate start
Protocol Education are working with a wondersul special needs school in Ashford who are in need of a 1:1 primary TA with care expereince. The school are specifically looking for a person who has experience in some area of care due to the childs personal needs.
The school is happy to consider applicants who do not have TA experience but have a passion and interest of working with special needs students.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A person with personal care or residential care experience
- Someone who is fun, kind, a safe and reliable role model
- Calm, enthusiastic, creative, and have a great sense of humour
- A team player, who is keen to grow and work on their own skills
- Physically fit and not offended by the odd swear word
- Resilient, emotionally aware, and level-headed
- Able to see beyond behaviour and seek to understand the communication of need
- Providing 1:1 support
- Deliver engaging activities for pupils
- Support to ensure working towards therapy targets
- Available at least 3 days per week
- Work with the class teacher
Protocol education will provide you with:
- A dedicated and teacher experienced consultant to support and guide you through your role
- Progression and CPD training
- A supportive and friendly team
Only applicants who have Right to Work in the UK will be considered.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please apply below with your up-to-date CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.