We are currently looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 in a Wandsworth primary school to work Monday-Friday 8:30-16:00 with a child with an EHCP in Year 6. The staff at this school are highly supportive and advice will be provided as and when needed.
This position is to start in 10th February
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who will help guide you through your placement
- Consistent work for the whole academic year
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
- Have experience working in a Primary School setting
- Able to help out last minute and accept bookings from 7am on the day
- Have experience working with SEN children
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to teaching
- Be confident working 1:1 with a KS1 child
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.