Currently recruiting for a teaching assistant to work within a SEND school in the Redcar and Cleveland area. This particular school needs someone who is confident at working 1:1 with students and can effectively build confidence with them. As well as this, supporting in working with intervention groups with children who need extra support or catch up in specific areas.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or relavent qualification and experience
- Confident in supporting behaviours that challenge with good de-escalation techniques
- Good understanding of the UK Cirriculum
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to purchase)
- Can provide referees covering the last 2 years
What protocol can offer:
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
- Work Life Balance
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.