Job type: Teaching Assistant
Salary: £65.00 - £85.00 per day
Do you consider yourself to be a positive, friendly and caring teaching assistant?
Are you looking for a new role starting in September?
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Academy school based in North West London, are looking for an experienced 1:1 Teaching Assistant for KS1. You will have the opportunity to work with an already high reputable school and join the team. The role will be full time on a temp basis and to start ASAP. You will be working alongside other staff members.
This role is 5 days per week, Monday – Friday for the successful candidate.
- The role is to start in September 2022
- The client is flexible on the amount of days you can work
- Day to day cover also needed to cover general sickness
- The School has high expectations of what the children can achieve and strive to innovate and inspire all children, through a broad and balanced curriculum
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons and clearing away afterwards to maintain a safe and clean environment
- Assisting Teachers in preparing the lesson materials and school equipment
- Helping pupils stay focused during class hours
- Helping Teachers manage student behaviour
- Providing a healthy and safe learning environment for children
To apply for this position you would ideally;
- Have good communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have the ability to inspire students to be active in learning
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact James on 0208 371 7900 or James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.