January 2023 start
Protocol Education are working with a GOOD rated school based in the heart of Wandsworth borough who are seeking experienced Teaching Assistant's to join them in January 2023 on a full time basis for the full acadermic year with the option of joing them on a permanent basis after this contract.
The schools are looking for enthusiastic people, passionate about improving the education of SEN students and can offer a rewarding career moving forward.
We cover all areas of the SEND sector, these include;
• Social, emotional and mental health (SEMH)
• Specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
• Moderate learning difficulty (MLD)
• Profound and multiple learning difficulty (PMLD)
• Physical disability (PD)
• Hearing impairment (HI)
• Visual impairment (VI)
• Speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
Why become a Learning Support Assistant?
• You're passionate about enhancing children's education.
• You may have experience as a Teaching Assistant and are looking for a new, rewarding role.
• You care about career progression; you may even want to be a teacher in the future!
• You're a new graduate looking to gain experience in schools.
Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, and have a DBS.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.