Class Care Worker
Are you a health care assistant or do you have health care experience from working in a hospital or care setting and looking for a change of career?
Your skills, experience and passion are highly sought after!
Protocol Education are working with various schools in Ealing that specialise in teaching and caring for students with Profound and Multiple Learning difficulties (PMLD), severe autism (ASC) and complex medical needs. These schools not only offer a bespoke and creative curriculum for students to learn and develop new life skills they also offer an environment for students to be physically and medically cared for.
This means these schools are looking for staff with medical and health care backgrounds so that their students can get the best care and support.
Should you choose to apply we can guarantee that you will be working in an incredibly rewarding environment where your work, and effort will not go un-noticed.
- ·Washing & cleaning patients
- ·Serving and feeding patients
- ·Manual handing and hoisting
- ·Health checks and being able to monitor conditions
- ·Administering medication
Skills & Personal Characteristics
- ·Caring and kind
- ·Cheerful and friendly
- ·Willing to do personal care tasks
- ·Able to follow tasks and instructions
- ·8:30am to 3:30pm during term terms
- ·Work in small class sizes of 5-8 pupils
- ·Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary class team
- ·Work 1:1 as well as within a group
Benefits of the role
- ·£65 – 80 per day
- ·PAYE pay – no umbrella companies
- ·Free CPD
- ·Opportunity to progress or develop in a career
- ·Can be day to day or long term on a temporary to permanent basis
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.