Full Time - Monday to Friday - 8:30 to 15:30 / 9:00 - 16:00
Protocol Education are working with a school who are offering the opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic candidate to join their team as a Teaching Assistant specialising in SEND. The sucessful candidate will have a natural affinity for encouraging and supporting children within challenging circumstances alongside maintaining and adhering to the safeguarding of all students.
The school prides themselves in being committed to the personal and academic growth and progression of all their students in order for them to succeed in their learning. Working closely with all teachers, parents, carers and support professionals, their aim is to create a healthy school environment where children aren't limited and can reach their full potential by overcoming any obstacles and difficulties that they may face.
The successful candidate will:
- Commit to the beavioural, social and academic development and progression of all students.
- Work closely with teachers in the planning and delivering of lessons and individual/group activities.
- Have the ability to actively listen an communicate with pupils to ensure their needs are always met.
- Help to create and maintain an encouraging and positive environment for students to thrive in.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment ensuring all safeguarding procedures are being met.
- Proof of your Right to Work in the UK
- Required to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) background check on the update service
If you are interested and looking for an opportunity to work alongside an established school as TA working closely with SEND students then please send your CV by email to email@example.com or contact us on 0203 219 7745.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.