This lovely school in Newham is seeking a SEND TA who is confident and has lots of experience working with KS1&2 children with SEND. They are looking for an individual who would like to develop their current skill set and build on what they already know. The TA must have experience working 1:1 or in small groups.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to promote the school’s ethos
- Support children in a calm and patient manner
- Create and follow session plans.
- Offer support to young children maintaining high standards of teaching at all times
- Build trusting, respectful relationships with children, colleagues, and external agencies
- Believe that all children deserve equal opportunities and have exceed expectations given the right support
- Proactive in finding new ways to engage with children for better outcomes
- Knowledge of SEND
The school can offer:
- The perfect environment to excel and progress with your career
- A great team who can offer support and training
- Professional staff that always put the needs of the children first
- Free training available to all staff members
Protocol can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now
- Competitive rates of pay
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.