Protocol Education are still here for you and we are recruiting!
During this difficult and unknown time, we are still recruiting SEN teachers across South Yorkshire. We are interviewing and recruiting for when schools re-open their doors.
From the safety of your home, we can get in touch with you to answer your questions, discuss employment opportunities and hold video interviews.
We are looking for a caring and enthusiastic individual who is looking for a highly rewarding and inspiring role in SEN teaching. We will support you in finding the right role for you and offer a dedicated consultant, who will work with you throughout.
As a successful candidate you will:
• Have experience working with SEN students
• Have a Teaching Qualification with QTS or equivalent
• Have good classroom management skills
• Be dynamic, dedicate and passionate towards teaching
• Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
• Provide 2 references including most recent employer
So why register with Protocol Education:
• We attract the best education talent for our schools and in return offer great rates of pay
• We care about your development and offer various continued professional development (CPD) courses
• Great referral scheme - recommend a teacher and earn your self some extra money
• An Online account where you can sign off your timesheets weekly and up date your availability for work
• Dedicated professional and friendly consultant
• Offices throughout England who can find you work wherever you are
• Our own pay roll department so you'll be paid PAYE so no extra charges to get paid
NQT teachers are welcome to apply.
back to job search
|Job Type:||Supply Teaching|
|Salary:||£110 - £130 per day, Benefits: PAYE Pay, No Umbrella Companies, Free CPD, Dedicated Consultant, Local work|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|