Here at Protocol, we have an exciting opportunity available for a SEN Teacher!
The school in Darlington is a fantastic opportunity working in a Good Ofstead rating school. The ideal candidate must have SEN experience and be able to commit to the role for the on a full time basis.
The role will require you to work with a variety of abilities. You will be offering them support in Literacy and Numeracy, so the ideal candidate must have the following skills:
The ideal candidate
- Relevant qualifications such as QTS
- SEN experience
- Good numeracy, reading and writing skills
- Ability to teach 1:1 and help the students in any way that is needed
- Must possess excellent classroom management skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Must be energetic (the students will thank you for it)
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Can provide references covering the last 3 years
What Protocol can offer you
- £250 Refer a Friend
- PAYE no umbrella
- CPD - face-to-face and online training
- A personal consultant to support you
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity that’s highly rewarding, please apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.