Hours: 08:30 – 16:00 (Full-Time and Part-Time Available)
Are you a passionate Teacher who is looking for a clear progression pathway with a school who will assist you along the way?
Protocol Education are working with a school situated in East London who are looking for a Teacher to work within the school.
The school prides itself on providing a high-quality learning environment and teaching in a supportive manor whilst developing the potential of each pupil.
• Planning and delivering lessons in line with school policy and schemes of work.
• Providing students with regular assessment and feedback to promote progress.
• Building positive relationships with Teaching Assistants to create an outstanding and inspiring learning environment in the classroom.
• Participating in departmental and staff meetings to share best practice.
To be successful in this Role you will need:
• An Enhanced Child DBS that is on the Update Service.
• An understanding of different types of SEN, and a range of effective teaching methods to suit different types of students and learning styles.
• Strong subject knowledge with the ability to teach engaging, informative, and challenging lessons.
• A passion for education, and for allowing young people to become the best possible versions of themselves.
• Positive, consistent, and proactive behaviour management skills.
• An ability to differentiate lessons to ensure each student can make regular and consistent progress.
• A resilient and positive nature.
• Experience with SEN is beneficial but not an essential requirement.
• Excellent relationship building-skills with pupils, staff, and parents.
• Enthusiasm, energetic, and a positive attitude.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.