As an SEN (Special Educational Needs) Teacher, you will be responsible for providing tailored education to children and young adults with special needs. You will work closely with other professionals, including educational psychologists and social workers, to facilitate an inclusive learning environment and help your students achieve their full potential.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans for students with special needs.
- Create and adapt teaching materials and methods to meet the diverse learning needs of your students.
- Work collaboratively with parents, teachers, and other professionals to provide a comprehensive learning experience for your students.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Teaching certification and experience working with students with special needs.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.