Special Needs Assistant (Global Delay)
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £385-£475 per day
Job type: Full time, Long term
Monday - Friday (no weekends)
Our special needs school is recruiting Special Needs Assistants to start in September. They are looking for someone to work with a child with Global Delay in Year 2.
What we are looking for in our Special Needs Assistant:
- Someone who has experience working with students that have special needs, personal experience OR have graduated from a relevant degree (Psychology, Health and Social Care, Speech and Language)
- Someone who is very patient and understanding
- Has the initiative and drive to want to help
- The ability to focus on the job at hand
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working in the UK
What's in it for our Special Needs Assistants:
- Satisfaction that you are making a difference in the lives of our students!
- Weekly pay (No umbrella or agency fees here)
- A chance to build up your CV for when you choose to move up in your career.
- Excellent mentorship and guidance from on-site SENCO and psychologists.
- A long term role. no supply work
As we are hiring ASAP for this role, we encourage you to apply now. If shortlisted we will be contacting you ASAP!
What Protocol Education can offer you:
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
We have vacancies across Northwest London.
We specialise in matching teacher and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit across the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Protocol Education are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested in this SEN TA role, then apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if you are not a qualified Teacher, but are interested in Teaching Assistant roles, then please still send over your CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.