SEN TA with Experience is needed!
A care worker/assistant is required to work in a school in Northwood. This role will involve working one to one with students with ASD, as well as additional learning difficulties in an 'Outstanding' mainstream school.
The school caters for children aged between 3-11 years .
You must have experience working with special needs for this care assistant role and be willing to undertake any personal care duties such as feeding and changing.
• Supporting students with work set by the class teacher
• Helping with the behaviour management of the classroom
• Working with the teacher to assess pupils levels and ability
• Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
• Liaising with parents and carers
The school are looking for individuals who are:
• Experienced working with children
• Experienced working with SEND needs (PMLD, SLD, ASD)
• Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
• Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
• Interested in working in a different environment
• Committed and resilient
Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
If you're looking for a deeply rewarding new challenge, please get in touch with me immediately by sending in your CV ! I look forward to hearing from you.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
Please send in your cv and we will be in touch!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.