Are you looking for a challenge & a rewarding career in education, supporting SEN learning to primary school aged children?
Protocol Education are offering fantastic job opportunities to passionate, warm, caring and professional individuals to help support children with a range of special educational needs, including Autism, ADHD, Social & Emotional Mental Health (SEMH).
The schools covered in the Redcar & Cleveland area are interested in candidates with some experience supporting SEN & individuals who are passionate and show an interest in working with children with SEN.
In your role supporting SEN pupils you may:
- Assist pupils learning through development/implementation of individual education/ behaviour plans
- Support children within the classroom, in small groups or 1:1
- Promoting independence where required by assisting with personal, physical or medical needs of children
Do you have the following qualities:
- Experience with supporting SEN (desirable)
- Ability to deal with situations & behaviour calmly and sensitively
- Have a passion for young children’s education & shaping their future, adapting to their individual circumstances
- Commitment and flexibility
- Committed to and supportive of positive behaviour management strategies
Does this sound like you? Then working with Protocol Education as a valued employee you can benefit from:
- Flexible job opportunities to work around you
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Dedicated consultant to provide continued support during your placements
- Opportunity to develop short term work into long term roles
- Access to training courses to support your ongoing professional development
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
If these opportunities excite or interest you then click APPLY today! We would LOVE to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.