Role: SEN Maths teacher
Contract Type: Full time – part time
Protocol Education are working in partnership with an independent SEN school based in Telford. We are recruiting experienced and qualified Maths Teacher that could also teach other core subjects. For these subjects they would be taught up to KS4 level. - The pupils are aged from 4 - 16 years old and are identified as having Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues. (SEMH, SEBD, BESD, EBD).
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher with experience of working with children with SEMH. They are looking for a passionate and caring Teacher who loves what they do. The pupils in this school have already missed a large part of their education, would consider a Primary Teacher that would be able to teach core subjects.
• Science specialism
• Experience of teaching maths up to or at GCSE level.
• Be engaging and fun • Dynamic and resilient
• Be passionate and committed to inclusive learning
• Be patient and understanding • Be able to motivate and inspire
• Have a genuine passion for SEND and /or SEMH
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a therapeutic and holistic approach
• Be diverse with your lessons and be able to reach learners at varying levels and abilities
• To teach in a therapeutic and holistic environment
• Ensure learning is accessible and inclusive for all learners
• To plan, deliver and mark work
• Excellent knowledge and the ability to teach all core subjects
• To provide fun and engaging lessons, engaging heard to reach learners
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.