SEN Learning Support Assistant
Hours: 08:30 - 16:00
Salary: £77.00 - £90.00 per day
Protocol Education are looking for SEN Learning Support Assistants, with experience in Personal Care. We have services available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of schools, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with Learning Difficulties, Complex Care Needs, and Mental Health Needs.
What is the Role of a SEN Learning Support Assistant:
- Support the student/s in their work to the best of your ability.
- Be committed to bringing the best possible education for students.
- Help plan out the lessons with the Teacher for the student in line with the curriculum.
- Support the students emotionally and socially.
- Create a positive environment for the student to work in.
What you will need for this Role:
- A calm and compassionate approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, but also as a Team Member.
- A passion for working with children and making a real impact on their lives.
- Experience is not necessary, but any experience in schools is preferred.
Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references, as well as possessing an up-to-date DBS or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.