Job Title: One-to-One Learning Support Assistant (SEN)
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time, Permanent
About Us: We are a dynamic and inclusive educational institution committed to providing exceptional learning experiences for students with Special Educational Needs (SEN). We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate individual to join our team as a One-to-One Learning Support Assistant.
- Provide one-to-one support to students with SEN, tailoring assistance to individual needs and learning styles.
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and behavior management strategies.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student development.
- Monitor and record student progress, contributing to ongoing assessments.
- Relevant experience working with students with SEN.
- Understanding of various learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient, empathetic, and adaptable.
- A relevant qualification in education, special education, or a related field is desirable.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.