Are you a passionate and driven SEN Humanities Teacher searching for a new role in Shrewsbury?
Protocol Education are in partnership with a school in the Shrewsbury area. They are currently recruiting for a humanities Teacher, to join their brilliant team of teachers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our fantastic SEND Schools, where you can provide the highest standard of education for every pupil.
- Prides itself of having a carefully planned curriculum
- Offers a supportive and encouraging ethos, to allow you to develop at your own pace
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
- Allows opportunities for you to practice your leadership and/or creative skills
- Close to public transport links
• Provide excellent opportunities for progress
• Excellent curriculum knowledge
• You can promote a positive working environment
• You are approachable and can build strong rapports with staff and students
• Planning, preparing, and presenting lessons designed to meet the individual needs of each student
• Have high expectations in the classroom, promoting positive working relationships
All applicants must :
• Have Qualified Teacher Status
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Be able to provide at least 2 references from previous teaching roles
• Hold or be prepared to apply for an enhanced DBS through Protocol Education
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.