Protocol Education are currently looking for an engaging and positive SEN History teacher for a full-time role with in the Telford area.
The ideal candidate will be one who has a passion for History and is able to present exciting lessons to students. The ability to teach Key Stage 5 will be advantageous but is not essential.
The students that attend the schools all have either ASD/Social, Emotional, Mental Health needs (SEMH)/complex learning disabilities or being identified as having a statement of an educational need or an Educational, health and care plan (EHCP). The schools pride themselves, as being part of a supportive federations, they aim to support every child in order that they can develop their self-esteem, achieve appropriate and challenging personal targets, and develop an enthusiasm for learning so that they can make the most of opportunities presented to them. All staff work to inspire, motivate, challenge, and support each pupil, no matter what their individual needs may be.
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
- Excellent Classroom Management
- Have a DBS on the Updates Service - or be willing to obtain one
- Commitment to safeguarding of students
- Prides itself of having a carefully planned curriculum
- Offers a supportive and encouraging ethos, to allow you to develop at your own pace
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
- Allows opportunities for you to practice your leadership and/or creative skills
- Close to public transport links
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.