Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Special Educational Needs (SEN) English Teacher to join a bespoke school supporting KS1 – KS5 with SEMH/SEN needs based in Doncaster. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality English lessons to students with special educational needs, helping them to improve their literacy skills and achieve their academic potential.
- Plan and deliver engaging and differentiated English lessons that cater to the individual needs of students with special educational needs
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing regular feedback and support to students and parents
- Collaborate with other SEN professionals and classroom teachers to develop and implement effective strategies for supporting students with special educational needs
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification
- To be able to teach English up to and including GCSE
- Experience of working in a special school environment and with pupils with SEMH.
- Experience of successfully delivering a differentiated curriculum to pupils with a wide range of needs
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.