We are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic SEN Cover Supervisor to assist our specialist schools in Shrewsbury. Our schools specialise in providing educational and therapeutic support to children and young people with a variety of SEN diagnoses.
The successful candidate will have strong classroom management skills, a positive attitude, and be knowledgeable about best practices in educating young people with special educational needs.
The SEN Cover Supervisor should be organised, with an understanding of and a commitment to an inclusive and differentiated curriculum. You should also be comfortable delivering planned lessons across a range of subjects, while also displaying an ability to think creatively to capture the attention and enthusiasm of the class.
If you wish to apply for this role, please get in touch.
- Prides itself of having a carefully planned curriculum.
- Offers a supportive and encouraging ethos, to allow you to develop at your own pace.
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
- Allows opportunities for you to practice your leadership and/or creative skills.
- Close to public transport links
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.