As an SEN Classroom Support, you will be responsible for assisting teachers and other staff members in providing education and support to students with special educational needs (SEN). You will work closely with students, providing them with individual support and guidance, as well as assisting teachers in developing and implementing effective teaching strategies.
- Work closely with teachers to develop and implement individual education plans for students with SEN
- Provide one-on-one support to students with SEN, both inside and outside the classroom
- Assist teachers in delivering effective lessons and adapting teaching strategies to meet the needs of students with SEN
- Experience working with students with special educational needs
- Knowledge of SEN teaching strategies and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.