Protocol Education are actively recruiting for a SEMH Support Worker to join their growing team of staff. This is a full-time position, where you will be supporting the development of key stages 1-4 (age 4-16) classroom. The school's main priority is to ensure that all of their students are confident individuals who feel rewarded for the success they achieve and that they are happy due to being able to persevere through the challenges that they face. The school have high expectations which include high quality teaching, learning, behaviour and attitudes to work and learning. Are you a caring, strong and patient person who is inspired to enable these students to reach their potential? Then this role could be for you!
- Previous experience working with SEMH needs
- A Minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (or are willing to complete)
- Available between Monday to Friday
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to teaching
- Be confident working in both one-to-one and in small groups
- Good behaviour management and de-escalation techniques
- Competitive rates that reflect your level of experience and responsibility
- FREE continuous professional development
- FREE webinars
- Access to join our ECT networking community
- CV writing assistance and marketing
- Consistent Support by our friendly, caring and approachable team
If you believe that this position matches your own abilities, do not hesitate to apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.