Have you worked in the public sector for the majority of your career and are looking to use your knowledge and skills in the Education Sector? Along with a better work / life balance, we can offer you day to day or long-term work on a part time or full-time basis in the Doncaster area working as SEMH Support Staff.
Working on either a 1:1 or group basis, you will focus on the needs of the children in order to ensure that they are provided with a curriculum that will be beneficial not only for them, but the school and community. You must be confident in being assertive when needed and capable of building rapports in a short period of time.
The school caters to children from Primary to GCSE age with a primary diagnosis of Communication and Interaction Difficulties. They follow ECHPs, ensuring that each child is given the same opportunity in Education to thrive inside and outside of the school setting.
Experience working in a classroom setting isn’t essential, although a background or knowledge of SEMH is highly desired. Training in Team Teach is also a bonus but can be provided should you be willing.
In return, Protocol Education can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.