Protocol Education is seeking a dedicated and passionate SEMH Learning Support professional to join our team on a supply basis. This role will be based in various schools across Rotherham and Doncaster, providing essential support to students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with students to provide individualized support, focusing on their specific SEMH needs.
- Assist in the implementation of personalised learning plans and behaviour management strategies.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitor and track student progress, providing feedback and reporting any concerns to the appropriate parties.
- Promote positive mental health and well-being among students, fostering a nurturing and empathetic atmosphere.
Benefits of Working for Protocol Education:
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Dedicated consultant support to guide you through your assignments.
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students with SEMH needs.
If you have a passion for supporting students with SEMH needs and want to contribute to their educational journey, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Protocol Education is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. A background check and an Enhanced DBS will be required.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.