Protocol Education is an approved Tuition Partner of the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) and are seeking to recruit qualified teachers for an excellent Secondary academy in Portsmouth to deliver high-impact English tuition to small groups.
You will benefit from:
- Hourly pay of £25-£35 dependant on experience
- A full timetable working Monday - Friday 830am - 330pm (there are also part time options if you are interested)
- Security of a full-time position for the remainder of the academic year starting in January 2023
- CPD certified Tutor Toolkit training provided free of charge
- Working with an excellent academy trust to impact the progress and attainment of the students in your remit
- Ongoing support from our Tuition Team of experts
If this sounds like you, please apply NOW!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.