Protocol Education are looking for Primary Tutors specifically able to teach up to KS4.
We are looking for bright, versatile, and committed educators to work as tutors within Brighton
To be a Tutor you will need to be one of the following:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; ideally English, Maths specialism
- Teaching and Learning Support ASSISTANT with relevant qualifications and A MINIMUM 6 months experience
- Must be based in Brightonl as will need to come into our Brighton office to sight documentation and interview
Successful candidates will:
- Have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the UK Curriculum
- Have great subject knowledge and the ability to plan and communicate it effectively in 1:1 or small group settings.
- Be flexible and committed to delivering engaging, challenging, and developmental sessions
- Have experience of SEN such as SEMH and ASD
Roles & responsibilities for tutors includes:
- Planning and delivering tailored lessons which complement ongoing class work, learning objectives and assessment plans along with the class teacher
- Delivering tuition face-to-face or online (or both) and adapt the content, style, format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
- Building strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, tuition progress reports and feedback
Benefits of tutoring with Protocol Education:
- Paid £20-£35 per hour to plan and deliver each tutoring session
- Impact on a child or children’s progress, development, mental wellbeing, and confidence
- Free, CPD Accredited, online induction and Safeguarding training
- Opportunity to develop your leadership, organisation, and planning skills
- Tutoring will help build your confidence through developing your presentation, communication and listening skills
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.