Learning Support Assistant
Are you dedicated about children’s development and wish to play a central role in their growth? Then we have great news for you!
Protocol Education is looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant in the Cambridge area. This individual will be dedicated, reliable, compassionate, patient and understanding to provide plenty of space for children to be able to learn and reach their full potential. This school believes that all children, no matter their background, deserve the same opportunities and experiences, and wish for YOU to join their team to help give these children the support they deserve.
The role includes working on a 1:1 basis with pupils, leading small intervention groups and supporting the teacher with the children’s development and learning.
Full Time/Part time roles avaliable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working as a learning support assistant
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies
- Current, valid enhanced DBS on the update system or willing to purchase
- Be focused, creative and confident
- Good behaviour management
- Have SEN experience but not essential
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE).
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through free training courses and webinars, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If youre interested in this role , please apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.