Protocol Education are working alongside a Wiltshire Secondary School who are seeking a committed and passionate Teaching Assistant to join its team, supporting students with additional needs to access learning.
Applications are welcome from existing Teaching Assistants or those who have no previous experience but are passionate about supporting young people with additional needs.
Aim is to inspire students for future success by developing confidence, ambition and independence, whilst encouraging a strong sense of adventure. Staff achieve this through the combination of a personalised and dynamic curriculum, quality teaching, enriching opportunities and high expectations.
Start Date - ASAP
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be an integral part of the staffing team who put the children and young people at the heart of everything they do. You will support the class teacher to promote positive behaviour, understand learning objectives, content and intended outcomes for the learning activities in which students are involved. You will be part of a key team around the young person in order to maintain consistent support and communication.
Could This Role be for you?
The role of a Teaching Assistant is varied and diverse and therefore the school want to welcome a wide range of applicants with a wealth of different experiences:.
- This role could potentially suit someone who is looking for their first step into an education-based career; the school are able to support you with achieving nationally recognised qualifications and training through our apprenticeship levy.
- It could suit someone looking for work in a gap year before university, or someone looking for some experience before applying for further education. The school would consider a one-year contract, to help you in deciding what you would like to do next.
- Alternatively, the school welcome applications from those wishing to change industry and those that are already experienced within a school setting.
Most importantly, they are looking for someone who wants to make a difference to the lives and education of our children and young people.
What Protocol Eduction Can Offer
- £65 - £85 per day depending on experience
- PAYE so no hidden costs!
- CPD opportunities – Team Teach, Cover Super Visor Training, CV Training
- Free social and network events
- Continued support from experienced education professionals
- Refer a friend scheme! – £250 for every friend you refer to Protocol Education
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
We pride ourselves on employing a wide range of educators from a variety of experienced backgrounds and settings as well as aspiring educators and teachers with diverse experiences and transferable skills who are passionate and caring individuals to educate children and young people within our schools.
If you feel you would be great for this role, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.