SECONDARY SUPPORT WORKER NEEDED!
This position requires a qualified support worker or teaching assistant with SEN knowledge, specifiically to work with KS3 and KS4 pupils who have autism and other complex learning difficulties.
The successful candidate will be working closely with teachers to provide a strong and inspiring support system during an important stage of the pupils lives. This role requires adaptability and resilience due to the wide range of needs that must be considered. A classroom usually has 6-8 students being supported by 3-4 Learning Assistants. This is a challenging role but extremely rewarding to the person willing to accept it.
• Able to commit to a full-time role (5 days per week)
• Have previous or existing experience working with children with different educational needs.
• Confidence supporting lessons for pupils with a range of different academic abilities.
• Being comfortable dealing with challenging behaviour, promoting focus, classroom management and where necessary and 1:1 support
What Protocol Education offers you:
- Competitive salary
- Support throughout the entire process
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme - Money reward for successfully referring a friend to the agency!
Please get in touch if you are interested in this position by emailing email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.