Secondary Supply Teacher
£130-150 per day
Protocol Education is recruiting supply teachers to work in school which are in Waveney, Ipswich, Babergh and Suffolk Coastal.
We are recruiting individuals who are looking to start their career in education. Working as a supply teacher is a great way to gain some experience in school and form relationships.
- Comfortable present and delivering content in a classroom setting.
- Aid the student’s development.
- Provide written and verbal feedback.
- Confident managing and maintaining a positive classroom environment.
- Managing behavioural disruption during class.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Has or is willing to obtain an enhanced DBS.
- Ideally has experience working with children.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about educational development.
- Support from the Protocol Education team
- Access to frequent work and income.
- The opportunity to advance your skill set through our online courses.
- The chance to network with schools in the Suffolk area.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now with your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.