Protocol Education are looking to recruit Supply Teachers to work across excellent schools within Colchester and the surrounding area.
Flexible supply is an excellent way to still be in the classroom, while reducing the amount of meetings and paperwork!
We are looking for someone who is:
- Confident teaching different year groups and a variety of subjects
- Passionate about encouraging and motivating young people with their academic learning and development
- Can manage classroom behaviour confidently and effectively
- Qualified to Teach via QTS/QTLS level
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- The opportunity to work at Outstanding Schools in the area, thanks to our ‘First Call Agreements’ with our partner schools
If you wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to Apply Now
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.