Protocol-Education are recruiting qualified Teachers and experienced Instructors to join our team!
Our partner schools are experiencing a very high demand for short-term and daily supply Teachers across all of the County.
We have partnership agreements with Outstanding schools across Essex, Havering and Thurrock. This ensures that we're the first agency they call when in need of staff.
If you're local to the area and are keen to get the first call regarding supply work, we'd love to hear from you.
Working on supply with Protocol Education:
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's (umbrella companies) or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Work in schools local to you
• No planning, marking or after school meetings
• Flexibility on the days you work - No pressure from us!
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.