Secondary Supply Teacher
Protocol Education are recruiting secondary supply staff in Essex. We have a clientele of over 4000 nurseries, primary, secondary & SEND schools and assist them with finding staff on both a temporary and permanent basis. We have amazing relationships with many outstanding schools in Essex which means they come to us first for their staffing needs. If you’re looking for flexible supply work, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who :
- Is passionate about motivating young people with their learning
- Can manage classroom behaviour confidently
- Adaptable teaching methods
- Qualified to Teach via QTS/QTLS Level
What we can offer :
- Work in schools local to you
- Complete flexibility on what days you work
- PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fees or employers tax costs passed onto you.
- Excellent customer service from a dedicated team.
- Online account management
- Flexibility of not being tied to a contract
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.