If you are looking for a new challenge for September, Protocol Education are currently hiring Secondary School teachers for around Cambridgeshire & Suffolk for the next school year! We need you!
With long term and short term opportunities available, we are ready to support you and your schedule.
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Confidence in classroom management
- Excellent General Subject knowledge
- A passion for teaching
There are several ways to work within the agency as a teacher:
- PPA (No planning and marking)
- Long Term (potential planning and marking)
- Short term sickness/flexi-cover (work on the days you want, no planning and marking)
Protocol can offer you:
- A flexible schedule
- A personal consultant to communicate with and lean on.
- £50 refferal bonus for a friend!
- CPD sessions run by our wonderful team.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Networking events
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.