Religious Education (RE) Teacher Wanted - Outstanding School!
We're on the lookout for an inspirational RE teacher to join an Outstanding school situated in the picturesque Chichester/Bognor area. Whether you're embarking on your teaching career or seeking a fresh challenge, we invite you to consider becoming a part of this dynamic RE department. This is your chance to contribute to the school's commitment to achieving outstanding GCSE and A-level results consistently.
Location: Chichester/Bognor area
Start Date: January 2023
Pay: To Teaching Scale
- Prepare and lead lessons aligned with Department schemes of work and policies.
- Identify and address individual students' learning needs.
- Set high expectations for behavior, progress, and attainment.
- Develop routines to maintain pace, motivation, and challenge.
- Use homework and extension learning effectively.
- Assess, monitor, and report students' progress following Department and School policy.
- Contribute to Departmental priorities and the Operational Plan.
- ECT or QTS qualifications.
- A degree in RE or related field.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay rate.
- Weekly pay through PAYE (no hidden umbrella costs).
- Guidance and support from a team of professional and experienced consultants.
- Refer-a-friend bonus scheme.
- Access to over 50 online courses to expand your teaching skills.
- Representation and trust as a preferred supplier to over 4000 clients nationwide.
- Assistance to over 10,000 candidates in gainful employment.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you are a passionate RE Teacher with a dedication to education, we encourage you to apply now. For further discussions on this position, contact Jamie at Protocol on 01273 253196 or email email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.