Join our team as a Secondary Supply Humanities Teacher with Protocol Education.
Are you a passionate and dedicate Humanities teacher looking for a flexible and rewarding role? Look no further! Protocol Education is seeking enthusiastic Secondary Supply Humanities Teacher to join our dynamic team and make a difference in students’ lives.
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading educational recruitment agency, known for connecting talented educators with schools across the country. With a reputation for excellence, we provide exceptional teaching and support staff to schools, ensuring students receive the best education possible.
Position: Secondary Supply Humanities Teacher
Job Type: Flexible working days
- Deliver enhancing and effective Humanities lessons to secondary school students.
- Foster a positive learning environment that encourages student participation and growth.
- Adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse learning needs of students.
- Manage classroom behaviour and ensure a safe and respectful atmosphere.
- Collaborate with school staff to contribute to the overall development of students.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching
- Strong knowledge of the Humanities curriculum and teaching methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to different classroom environments and teaching styles.
- Enthusiasm for education and a genuine desire to make a positive impact on students.
- Flexible working hours that suit your schedule.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of school settings, gaining valuable experience.
- Competitive daily pay rates of £120-£140
- Ongoing professional development and support.
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout your journey with Protocol Education
How to apply:
If you’re an experience Humanities teach ready to embark on an exciting journey of flexible teaching opportunities, we want to hear from you. Our team will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss opportunities.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.