Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Geography teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to inspire students?
Join our team and embark on a journey of discovery with our students. We are seeking enthusiastic Geography teachers who can ignite curiosity, foster a love for exploration, and empower students to become global citizens. If you're ready to inspire the next generation, share your knowledge of the world, and make geography come alive in the classroom, we invite you to explore our exciting opportunities. Become a part of our educational community and help students gain a deeper understanding of the world we live in.
Job Type: Full & Part-time
Experience: Any, ECTs are encouraged to apply
Pay Rate: Depending on responsibilities and scale
We are a leading educational institution committed to providing exceptional education to students. We are seeking a passionate Geography teacher to enrich our team and help our students thrive in physical education.
- Deliver high-quality Geography lessons to students in Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Develop and implement engaging and challenging schemes of work.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing valuable feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure a cohesive and effective curriculum.
- ECT and QTS qualifications.
- A degree in Geography or a related subject.
- A passion for Geography, with a commitment to inspiring and engaging students.
In Return, Protocol Will Offer You:
- Ongoing CPD opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly).
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Social gatherings and events with the rest of the Protocol Education team.
- A wide variety of teaching positions, including both day-to-day and long-term assignments.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us.
How to Apply:
Teachers of all experience levels are encouraged to apply. Please click the "Apply Now" button below or contact Jamie Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 253196.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.