Are you a dedicated and passionate Food Technology Teacher with a flair for inspiring students in the culinary arts? We are seeking a talented educator to join our team and share their expertise in this exciting field. As a Food Technology Teacher, you'll have the opportunity to shape young minds, foster creativity, and instill a lifelong love for food and nutrition. If you're ready to embark on a rewarding journey in education and make a meaningful impact on the future, we invite you to apply for this position
Food Technology Teacher - Full Time
Contract Type: Term-to-term rolling
Experience Level: ECTs applications welcome
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in food technology for KS3-4 students.
- Assess and monitor student progress, offering feedback and support as needed.
- Contribute to the development of the food technology curriculum.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the department and across the school to ensure an effective approach to teaching and learning.
- Participate in extracurricular activities and events, such as cooking clubs and school fairs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree in food technology or a related subject.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS).
- Experience teaching food technology at KS3-4.
- A passion for food and cooking, with a commitment to inspiring and engaging students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
In Return, Protocol Will Offer You:
- Ongoing CPD opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly).
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Social gatherings and events with the rest of the Protocol Education team.
- A wide variety of teaching positions, including both day-to-day and long-term assignments.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us.
How to Apply:
Teachers of all experience levels are encouraged to apply. Please click the "Apply Now" button below or contact Jamie Saunders at email@example.com or call 01273 253196.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.