Location: East Grinstead
Position: PE Teacher
Contract: Full or Part-time
Pay Rate: In Line with Teacher Pay Scale
Start Date: January 2024
Exciting opportunities await for a PE Teacher at a distinguished secondary school and sixth form in East Grinstead. Renowned for its exceptional academic standards and commitment to student development, this institution consistently achieves high Progress 8 scores, with students often progressing to prestigious institutions.
Whether you're a seasoned teacher or an Early Careers Teacher, we invite you to join our dynamic team!
- Deliver high-quality PE lessons (KS3, KS4, KS5).
- Engage in internal and external CPD sessions.
- Contribute to departmental improvement and cross-curricular links.
- Monitor student progress, attendance, and behaviour.
- Implement effective assessment methods.
- Elevate levels of attainment and progress for all PE students.
- Hold UK Qualified Teaching Status.
- Possess up-to-date subject knowledge.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous professional development.
- Effectively manage student behavior.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Desired knowledge of PE examination bodies.
Embark on a fulfilling journey in a high-achieving school that nurtures excellence within a vibrant, inclusive community. As a PE Teacher, you'll play a pivotal role in fostering academic success and personal development. Apply now or contact Jamie at Protocol Education on 01273 253196 or email@example.com.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.