Location: East Grinstead
Position: English Teacher
Contract: Full or Part-time
Pay Rate: In Line with Teacher Pay Scale
Start Date: January 2024
We are delighted to working with a secondary school and sixth form in the East Grisntead area. Their outstanding academic traditions, strong pastoral care, and commitment to inclusivity empower students to make expectational progress. This school consistently achieves to high academic standards, with Progress 8 significantly above average and students often securing places at prestigious institutions, including Oxbridge and Russell Group universities.
Whether you are a teacher with many years of experience or an Early Careers Teacher who is just starting out, we want to hear from you!
- Deliver high-quality English lessons (KS3, KS4, KS5).
- Participate in internal and external CPD sessions.
- Contribute to departmental improvement and cross-curricular links.
- Monitor student progress, attendance and behaviour.
- Contribute to effective assessment methods.
- To raise levels of attainment and progress of all students in English.
- Hold a UK Qualifies Teaching Status.
- Have up-to-date subject knowledge.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Ability to manage students behaviour effectively.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Desired knowledge of AQA examination body.
Embark on a rewarding journey as this high achieving school, where excellence is nurtured in a vibrant and inclusive community. As a Teacher of English you will play a pivotal role in fostering students' academic success and personal development. Apply now or contact Jamie at Protocol Education on 01273 253196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.