Are you a passionate Design Technology Teacher seeking an opportunity to inspire students in a supportive school environment? Join Protocol Education in our mission to provide an outstanding education. We're currently looking for a creative and dedicated Design Technology Teacher to make a meaningful impact on student learning. If you're ready to share your expertise and passion for teaching Design Technology, apply now and become part of our dynamic team.
Food Technology Teacher - Full Time
Contract Type: Term-to-term rolling
Experience Level: ECTs applications welcome
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in design technology for KS3-4 students.
- Assess and monitor student progress, offering feedback and support as needed.
- Contribute to the development of the design technology curriculum.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the department and across the school to ensure an effective approach to teaching and learning.
- Manage classroom and school behaviour effectively.
- Encourage, motivate, and inspire students to design and make objects with practical uses using various techniques.
- Ensure that students studying DT are appropriately challenged, supported, and achieve their expected levels of progress.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A degree in design technology or a related subject.
- Relevant teaching qualification.
- Experience teaching design technology at KS3-4 desired.
- A passion for design, with a commitment to inspiring and engaging students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In Return, Protocol Will Offer You:
- Ongoing CPD opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly).
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Social gatherings and events with the rest of the Protocol Education team.
- A wide variety of teaching positions, including both day-to-day and long-term assignments.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us.
How to Apply:
Teachers of all experience levels are encouraged to apply. Please click the "Apply Now" button below or contact Jamie Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 253196.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.