Protocol Education have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Art Teacher to join a well-established secondary school located in Arundel.
This post is for Early Careers Teachers however applications will be accepted from experience practitioners who are seeking to further develop their skill.
The successful Art Teacher must be passionate about providing the highest levels of education to students ensuring lessons and fun, engaging and interactive.
The Art department is filled with a well-resourced, dedicated, and successful team.
Art Teacher Requirements:
- Excellent English skills along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good level of ICT skills
- The ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers
- Experience of working with children
- The ability to promote positive behaviour in a nurturing environment
Art Teacher Responsibilities:
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students
- Provide a learning experience which gives students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- Share and support the academy’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
Art Department offers:
- Exceptional and wide-ranging CPD opportunities
- Good behaviour system
- A centralised approach to planning, to ensure that we are all sharing our resources and minimising workload
If you would like to be considered for this Art Teacher role, please apply immediately.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now or email email@example.com or call 01273 253196
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.